WordPress was originally created for blogging, but slowly it switched to normal websites too. You can select a theme, for example from Internet WordPress Templates and get a premium or paid ready-made website for you. If you even want to customize your website, you can do it. So, why would you go to a professional developer and spend $1000 for building a website, where you can invest in some other places like improving your product/service or paying back your loans.
Benefits of Building Website in WordPress
- With the help of themes, you can change the look and design of your website fast. You don’t have to call a technician and wait until he finds some time for you. There are thousands of themes available.
- There are Plugins in the WordPress that you can use if you do not know how to program. So, if you are technically not good, you can depend on plugins and make a full-fledged website. There are over 10,000 plugins in the WordPress to help you out with adding functionalities to your website. You don’t have to hire a developer for those purposes. You can do social media sharing, photo slideshows, SEO, and many more.
- The process of updating will get easier if you start updating WordPress. For example, suppose you created a Word document, the new article can be published on your WordPress website. Once the setup is done, whenever you feel like to, you can update it. This comes handy for engagements with visitors as well as for the search engine.
- Google has a special love for WordPress. This is because WordPress is made with simple and easy coding, so for Google search engine, it is easy to search it and show it on it’s list. Also, the update of WordPress websites take place frequently, and the contents are structured nicely if you make WordPress Website, it is going to get the rank on the list much faster than a static website. Google has announced officially that one should make websites using WordPress for business sites. You can make any businesses website using WordPress, for example, you can make Bootstrap site from taking template from Bootstrap admin templates.
- The community in WordPress are thriving and very engaging one. Whenever you are stuck somewhere while creating your website with WordPress, you are just to visit a forum comprising with experts of WordPress and ask your query there; someone is going to help you out with your problem. Just go to Google or Bing and search, and you are going to find a forum.